Minor update (2) for Vivaldi Desktop Browser 5.6
This update includes security fixes from the Chromium project and numerous improvements to our address field.
The following improvements were made since the first 5.6 minor update:
- [Address bar] Auto-complete is preferring long URLs to domains (VB-92493)
- [Address bar] Redirect added to typed history (VB-92611)
- [Address bar] URL with anchor link hides slash after domain name: further fix (VB-93219)
- [Chromium] Upgraded to 108.0.5359.129
- [Crash] Following non-native notifications, after download or other events (VB-93317)
- [Panels] Keyboard shortcuts for web panel action the wrong panel (VB-93538)
- [Privacy] Cookies in private windows can get saved (VB-93721)
- [Speed Dial] Updated thumbnail for Vivaldi Social
- [Translator][Toolbar] Bottom translator popup unreachable (VB-93670)
Main photo by Paweł Pawlak.